Darling Park Tower 2 End of Trip Facility Construction Project was a successful accomplishment of Odyssey exercising the strengths in design, construction, refurbishment and building upgrades in Sydney, NSW
The project involved the construction of a 950sqm dedicated End of Trip facility on Basement Level 2 including:
- Male and Female Amenities with a total of 24 showers, 6 toilets and 1 Accessible bathroom 350sqm Bike Parking area with multiple storage options.
- 532 lockers on GantnerAccess control systems with Stage 1 integration with base building security system;
- Construction of new concrete fire stairs and access stairs including demolition and back propping of basement slabs in an “occupied carpark environment”.
- Excavation and construction of 10,000L concrete sewer expansion tank on Basement level 5. This involved rock excavation and diverting in ground services.
- Delivery of high-end finishes to the design architects and client specifications.